Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My forever home


The forest surrounds me.
It holds me in its green leafy embrace.
It called me here away from sand and sun.
Ancient mountains called me home.

A powerful vortex opens here
Into a doorway to another dimension,
Mysterious and Magical,
Into a new time and space.

Clocks accelerate
As kindred spirits and I
Dance on the currents
Of a new Universal existence.

Did synchronicity, serendipity, or synergy
Draw us to this land of promise
To live in a State of mind:
"To be, rather than to seem"?

I live at an apogee of flux
encompassing creativity and spirituality.
My heart, mind, and being
Resonate with this land.

A mystical doorway opens
Into another dimension
Of my ever-changing
Universe, my forever home.

1 comment:

DanD said...

This feels from the heart. It seems to come from deep in the author and resonates with something deep in me.