Saturday, August 7, 2010

~*~ Hope ~*~

Another year has flown past.
As time seems to move faster and faster,
My clickity clocks are all tickity tocking away
in perfecty harmony with the universe,
As I peer down the long road into forever.

I ponder on how fragile it all is:
Me ... You ... the World,
So breakable. What escapes me is
The oh so delicate ethereal meaning of it all.

I am so easily shattered ...
A word ... a loss
and I lose myself into a million tiny pieces
Like Humpty Dumpty
Waiting to be put back together again.

But ... then ... a tiny glimmer of light appears.
A friend said to me,
"We are fragile alone but together unbreakable."
And ... that gives me hope.

Sazzy Oh 8/7/10

2 comments:

DanD said...

Happy Birthday, Love.

Yes, I think hope is what pulls us through life. Of course, the alternative is fear which drives us through life. I like that you chose hope. Hope makes for a much more enjoyable life.

Wildstar Beaumont said...

lovely !
happy to see that you have found your voice again !