Saturday, August 23, 2008

~* Change *~

Changes fly in on the winds of time
Soaring and swooping over the tops of mountains
Slipping and sliding through the leaves of the trees
Floating in through my window.

Bits and bytes
Merge with the wind -
Pixels and places
Electrons in time and space.

Changes grow
In the cauldron of my soul.
They simmer inside me
Boiling to the surface,
Exploding into my being.

You stir the bubbling change in me,
Your recipe of truth and honesty
Hard and soft blend
Of what will be
What can be.

A new me
Forged by the hands of others
Blended into the past
Form a new me for the future.

2 comments:

DanD said...

Change can be good or bad. It seems most of your changes are good. That's wonderful.
Change makes life interesting. No changes means dullness, boredon. It sounds like you are having an interesting life.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful feeling of willingness to let the future happen. To know that we are to become what has shaped us to this point and place. There is a universal appeal to this message. That change is in us and about us.